Home > News > New ETECSA Top-Up Promotion

New ETECSA Top-Up Promotion

Mar 16 , 2023

The Cuban Telecommunications Company (ETECSA) has announced a new promotion for international top-ups to be made from abroad from 22 to 26 March 2023.

Opapeleo informs you about this new ETECSA top-up promotion

If you either receive from abroad or top up your USD account of the Bolsa MiTransfer between 500 CUP and 1250 CUP you get:

  1. THREE TIMES your top-up balance
  2. 40GB (for 30 days)
  3. UNLIMITED Internet (from 12am to 7am until 31/3)

Enjoy this new promotion with Opapeleo

Opapeleo provides these services related to international top-ups for Cubans using a 100% online system. Just click on our web and then select, in the section of services, the option of top-up.You can enjoy this new promotion.

About Us

Opapeleo is your agency for paperwork procedures 100% online or by phone. We are in Washington DC 150 meters away from the Cuban Consulate. We provide services of Extension and Cuban passport renewal, Legalisations, Powers of attorney of all kinds, Authorisation for minors to leave the country, DVT, Cuban visas, top-ups, requests for Cuban certificates, delivery of official documents and all kinds of procedures related to Cuba.

Most read

Save on photos and mail shipments. With Opapeleo, process your request remotely in minutes.

Email Opapeleo tramitación del pasaporte

Receive tips and news related to your Cuban passport.

You might also be interested…

Choose the service

Read each option carefully and select the one that interests you the most.

New Passport

If you never had it before, it’s gray, lost, or aired before 2010.

More info

Passport Renewal

Obtain a new passport presenting a blue or red passport that is about to expire or has already expired.

More info

Certificates issued in Cuba

Any Cuban can request any document or certificate issued in Cuba from any location worldwide

More info


Topup your phone quick and easy. Repeat your topups with a single click.

More info

HE-11 Entry Permit

If you left Cuba before January 1, 1971 you can apply for a HE-11 and enter Cuba with your American passport.

More info


Visa or Tourist Card for foreigners to travel to Cuba.

More info

Birth Certificate


More info

Legal Advice on all aspects of Cuban law

Receive personalised legal advice

More info


Legalization of different documents such as birth certificates, death certificates, etc.

More info

Temporary Travel Document

The temporary travel document is for traveling with a letter in lieu of a passport

More info


What our clients think about the services:
Opapaleo offers a variety of products and services to the Cuban and American communities
Share This
Thank you! Your subscription has been confirmed. You'll hear from us soon.